November 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home…

 

DSC_0224_edited-1Well I remember a time, back in May, when a certain house started being built and like everything in Africa, it always takes longer than it should.  With unintended interruptions, financial slow downs, village builders, and much more, the progress on the house was delayed over the months.  Thankfully with God’s provision, my house is finally compete and livable.  I moved in on the 18th of November and have been getting settled ever since.  It was just a short time I had living in my house before leaving for South Africa, but it was very enjoyable and exciting to have a place to call my own. 

 

DSC_0104_edited-1God has blessed me with so much in my house…already he has provided furniture for the sitting area, a desk to work at with all my school work, a wardrobe for all my clothes, and a wonderful bunk bed to sleep in at night.  He provided Amber and Gretchen to work along side me in painting all the walls and getting the windows working and putting together the furniture.  Thank you, thank you to them both for all their time and hard work. 

 

IMG_3391_edited-1

 

Lord willing, I will have space for one more single bunk bed and have space for 4 other women to stay when teams come, or friends to visit (wink…wink…nudge…nudge).  Since there is no space in the school for a desk, I will be doing most of my teaching work here at the house and I am excited that the place it so pleasant to spend time in. 

What a joyful blessing!!

 

DSC_0155_edited-1

 

DSC_0157_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment