January 29, 2012

Jeremiah Jude

 

DSC_0213

 

 

I know that a lot of you already know that Amber and Jako’s second son was born on December 14th around 3 am, South African time.  His name is Jeremiah Jude Joubert and he entered the world to find a very loving father, mother, and brother waiting for him.  Unfortunately, he came after I had already left South Africa and was in the states, so I had to be patient and wait to meet him until I flew back to South Africa.  Luckily enough, I had Jeremiah and Jakob waiting for me as I arrived with all 4 suitcases in the Johannesburg Airport last week.  What a beautiful boy Jeremiah is and Jakob absolutely loves having a little brother, he cannot go more than a few minutes without giving his “bhuti” a kiss.  Welcome Jeremiah to Mukamba and into the ministry God is doing through us all…including you!!  

Here are a few photos that attempt to catch the “cuttestness” of Jeremiah, however, it is much better in person!! 

DSC_0194

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how happy you were to finally see him. Have fun taking care of him. Nice touch with the saran wrap.

    ReplyDelete