March 22, 2011

Support Update

Hello All…I am sorry it has been so long since my last post, I have just been extremely busy finishing up at work and working on support raising, that time has just flown by.  First of all, I want to thank everyone who has been graciously supporting me in prayer, encouragement, and financially.  God has been using each of you in more powerful ways than you could ever imagine.  He has magnificent plans for the education and well-being of the orphans living in our orphanage, as well as, in the surrounding communities.  I am so excited that He has ordained so many of you to be a part of His work in Africa.  With the amount of people that He is getting involved, I know that we are going to see amazing miracles and a powerful movement of the Holy Spirit in the bush of Zambia in the coming years.  Thank you again for all that are daily praying for me and this mission.

A lot of you received letters that did not have the information for a tax deduction donation and have been asking about that information…I have been trying to personally email people who have asked for it, but some of you I don’t have email addresses for yet, so if you are still encouraged to make a one-time donation or monthly donations, please follow the instructions below.


Please send all checks made out to MISSION OF LOVE (with ALYSSA in the memo line) to
Mission of Love
21457 Lake Sharon Dr.
Land O Lakes, FL 34638

As of this moment, God has already provided half of my monthly support!  I have just over $500 pledged monthly and I know He is not done yet.  He is a mighty, powerful, and sovereign God that has complete control over my physical needs and the needs of the school yet to come.  He will provide the funds in his timing alone.  I am confident that the funds will increase in this last month before I leave for the field and Mission of Love will have all the necessary resources to begin building the preschool and filling it with furniture, teaching supplies, materials, color, and much more.  Next to salvation, education is extremely crucial for these orphans and God is in great control in making it happen through each and every one of your prayers, financial sacrifice, and encouraging words and efforts of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment